- Tuition is due by the 1st of the month. Late payments will be charged a 5% fee if not paid by the 7th of the month.
- Students will receive an invoice for monthly payments, you may also opt into a recurring payment plan.
Cancellation & Makeup Policies
- All lesson cancellations must be directed through individual teachers.
- If a student cancels their lesson with at least 24-hour notice, a makeup lesson can be scheduled with their teacher.
- An absence without sufficient notice will not be given a makeup lesson.
*Teachers may choose to provide a make-up lesson at their discretion
- Makeup lessons have no cash value.
Music School Holidays and Inclement Weather Cancellations
- The music school is closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th (Independence Day), Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.*
- We do not follow the school calendar for days off (M.L.K. Day, Indigenous Peoples Day, Presidents Day, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, etc.)
- In the event of an inclement weather cancellation, you will be notified of a closure. Lessons canceled due to inclement weather will be issued a make-up lesson.
- We do not follow the school districts for inclement weather cancellations.
- If you choose to cancel due to inclement weather, please notify your teacher. These lessons will be issued a make-up lesson.
*Your teacher may choose to schedule lessons to make up days that the studio is closed for holidays and breaks.
- To terminate your lessons, please notify your teacher prior to the 25th of the month.
- Breaking the Barrier School of Music, LLC reserves the right to terminate service to any person(s) at any time.
Refunds and Returns
- No refunds, credits or discounts will be given once tuition is paid.
NOTICE TO STUDENTS, PARENTS AND STAFF REGARDING THE USE OF CAMERA SURVEILLANCE ON PROPERTY
For the safety of our students, staff, and visitors, Breaking the Barrier School of Music employs camera surveillance equipment for security purposes. This equipment may or may not be monitored.
Surveillance cameras will be utilized only in public areas where there is no “reasonable expectation of privacy”. Public areas may include building entrances, hallways, lobby area, supply rooms, and classrooms.
School surveillance cameras will not be installed in “private” areas such as restrooms, private offices, or changing areas.